Needit Park Micro Electronic parking disc, automatic, self-adhesive tape, black
Park Micro is mounted in the lower right corner of the windscreen and thus it is no longer necessary to remember to present and set the P-disc. Park Lite automatically sets the time of arrival when the car is parked and it switches automatically between summer and winter. The P-disk is powered by a button cell battery that lasts for 2 years. A battery indicator lights up when it is time to replace the battery.
Park Micro is designed and developed in Denmark and can withstand extreme temperatures, both high and low. It is easy to use, also for users without previous experience of similar products. In the development of Park Micro, great emphasis has been placed on simple functionality. At the same time, the design is simple and elegant with well-balanced lines and details.
Park Micro complies with Swedish regulations for electronic P-discs
• Battery indicator on the screen
• Battery life for up to two years
• Holder with adhesive tape.
• Withstands temperatures between -35 ° C and + 75 ° C
• Powered via 1x CR2032 button cell battery (pre-installed)
• Automatic time setting 30 seconds after you parked
• Automatically adjusts the time to the nearest full and half hour when parking
• Automatically changes between summer and winter time (symbol on the daylight saving screen)
Dimensions (WxDxH): 80 x 10 x 45 mm